- University of Montreal 1999 (LL.B.)
- McGill University 1996 (Bachelor of Arts - Major History)
- McGill University 1996 (Bachelor of Arts - Major in Political Science)
- Quebec Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Association des avocats et avocates en droit familial du Québec (AADFQ), of which she is a member of the Board of Directors
Fields of practice
- Litigation in family law
- Litigation in law of persons
- Litigation in estate law/ law of successions
Paola Tiranardi possesses 20 years of experience as a litigation lawyer in different fields, namely in family law, law of persons and estate law, also known as law of successions. Consequently, she pleads frequently before all levels of Quebec courts.
She offers highly competent, ethical and diligent representation, while always adapting to the individual concerns and needs of each client.
Her objective is to ensure that her clients receive quality services, characterized by reliable legal advice as well as dynamic representation.
Languages: English / French / Italian